You may experience issues with your browser's back button as we work through transitioning all of our pages to the new layout. You may find that when you use the back button, you are taken off the new cbc.ca to sites previously visited by you, instead of the previous page on cbc.ca. Once we have finished the transition of all of our pages, this problem will go away. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. If you wish to identify other technical issues with the new cbc.ca, please let us know as it will help us to improve the user experience in future iterations of the new site.
Articles in this section
- Back button malfunction
- What has changed on mobile?
- Take a tour
- What has changed?
- Why are you redesigning the CBC website?
- With the new design, will there be any differences in your editorial output?
- Will your new website have all the same features?
- Can I go back to the old site?
- Where can I find my region?
- How do I change my region?