The new site has been made public, but for now, we’re only directing a portion of overall traffic to the new pages. That allows us to keep testing and making fixes as gradually more and more of our audience experience the new site.
Articles in this section
- Why is the back button not working?
- What's changed on mobile?
- What has changed?
- Why are you redesigning the CBC website?
- With the new design, will there be any differences in your editorial output?
- Will your new website have all the same features?
- Can I go back to the old site?
- Where can I find my region?
- How do I change my region?
- How can I contact my region?